Kit HHO DC2000 For cars
More than 10 available
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
SAVE FUEL WITH OUR HHO GENERATORS
Tired of spending so much money in fuel? Would you like to save up to 30% of the amount you spend today?
Now there is a system that allows you to reduce the fuel consumption in your car at a very low cost. Simply use your normal fuel mixed with the hydrogen generated in your own car in a process called electrolysis - the spliting of water (H2O) into its gaseous component parts, hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O). These gases are directed toward the engines combustion chamber, via the air intake manifold, where they mix with carbon based fuel (petrol, diesel, lpg) and there they are iignited. This increase the octane level of the air/fuel mixture and allow the fuel to burn almost completly, thus reducing the amount of pollutants realeased in the exhaust.
It´s a simple technology that you will be able to install in your car without the help of a mechanic
Advantages of the HHO Technology
1. Savings up to 30% in your actual fuel spendings. This is valid for both highway and town (city) driving as well. Just imagine how much you can save by the end of the year!
2. Increases the power and performance of your vehicle. The more fuel you burn, the more the engine gets rattled up and wrecked. Once you switch to water, it enhance power, and performance.
3. Reduces the CO2 emissions. Eliminating pollution and other harmful excretes our engines let out. What´s wrong with doing something good for the environment?
4. Reduces the temperature in the engine. Also improves engine life-span since its burning at a much cooler state.
5. Removes the carbon in your motor and prevent future carbon build up.
6. Lower noise in the engine. Hydrogen effect in the combustion cycle. The engine will sound much quieter than it was before, this is due to less combustion in your car.
7. Increases the life span of your engine.
Our products are designed and produced in the European Union in our company HHO Plus in compliance with technical standards and industrial manufacturing of such products.
Technical Data and Additional Information:
- Generator Type: Dry Cell;
- Standard dimensions: 110x110x150 mm;
- Plates: 19;
- Voltage: 12V;
- Standard electrical connections of the cell:
+ NNNNN - NNNNN + NNNNN + (N - neutral plate)
- Production of Hydrogen: 2.0 liters per minute (25A);
- Optimum operation current: 12-15 A.
Parts List of the Kit: This kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- Generator HHO Gas - Dry Cell with 19 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Watertank (volume of 1 liter) with easy level check and refilling;
- Control Relay 30A-12V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 20A;
- Safety nylon check-valve;
- Bubbler tank for cleaner gas and safer system;
- Insulated Terminals and acessories for all electrical connections;
- High Pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Cristal PVC Hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections ;
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH);
- Extender for the lambda sensor - electronic fuel injection;
- Installation Manual in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (E-book for download).
Strong points of our Products
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization acording to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Flanges - The new nylon flanges have been developed solely for our generators. Good physical resistance and, above all, thermal resistance (melting point 190-350°C) makes nylon the best selection material for these products. As the generator will be installed in the engine compartment, where the temperatures inside in summer can be very high, the thermal resistance of the materials used is very important.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Bubbler Tank - Bubblers serve two purposes - cleaning the HHO gas and acting as a safety barrier. When HHO gas is produced from a dry cell, some water vapor is produced as well. This water vapor can carry tiny particles of electrolyte which can cause damaging corrosion. As the HHO bubbles rise up the column of water inside the bubbler they are "filtered" of any electrolyte particles that were attached to the water vapor. The result is much cleaner HHO gas. In the event of a flashback, the bubbler acts as a safety barrier. If a flame reaches the bubbler and ignites the HHO that has accumulated at the top, the water column will prevent the HHO from going on to the dry cell because the flame cannot skip from bubble to bubble.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions;
- High system security based on protection bubbler tank.